Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Back from vacation

I hope everybody had a good Thanksgiving holiday.

Audrey from Palin's Deception had a busy holiday it seems.

Over the Thanksgiving holiday, one of my very hard working research assistants has uncovered a piece of evidence which may well turn out to be the final nail in the coffin. I believe it demonstrates conclusively that Gov. Sarah Palin was never pregnant. It has nothing to do with Bristol, or Willow, or anyone else. Because it is so critical, I am proceeding slowly with this one... talking to my attorney among other things. But watch the blog over the next 24-48 hours. You won't be disappointed.
It's about time one of Palin's weird lies was exposed. With any luck, the veil will be pulled from some people's eyes, and we can stop talking about Palin's run for the White House in 2012. With Sarah Palin as their Presidential nominee, the Republican Party becomes about as relevant as the Whig Party.

No comments: